About LinHR's client (CA 2021 JD-001) : The company is founded in 2010. It is a leading expert in Canadian real estate industry and capital markets, the client operates its services of real estate development, house customization, asset management, and private equity investment. It has completed over 200 real estate projects and has released multiple financial product offerings. They are currently seeking the services of a dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and persuasive Financial Advisor in North York, ON to join their team.
- Are you passionate about connecting personally with customers to assist them in achieving their financial goals?
- Do you love exploring and understanding investment options that best suit customers & financial needs?
- Play a key role in advising customers of high-level financial solutions from a range of available investment
- Build a client base of high net worth individuals, families, business owners and manage their complex financial needs
- Engage with customers and create positive experiences to retain and deepen relationships
- Increase customer financial confidence by providing personalized financial advice, answering customer questions, and addressing their concerns; raising matters as appropriate to team members or partners while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Promote trusted, multi-generational, client-centric long-term relationships using personalized service and advice
- Upselling/cross-selling our in-house products;
- Communicate between multiple departments on achieving long-term sales goals;
- Act as a point of contact for the frontline staff in handling customer problems
- Strive to achieve and improve service level agreements and productivity targets
- Proven sales experience in high-value sales and business development regardless of industry
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to consistently improve;
- With a personality well suited for a fast-paced sales environment, meeting deadlines and self-managing for personal and professional success;
- With a strong network of clients and the ability to grow that network
- New graduates who can demonstrate self-motivated and commitment who believe in hard work is welcome
- Knowledge in real estate investment and private equity products offer is a plus
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin language skills will be an asset
LinHR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under LinHR's Employment Accommodation Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.