About LinHR's client (CN 2017T001) : This is a privately owned home development company started in China, and was established in 1994. Now they have operations across the Greater Toronto Area, with acquiring 2,000,000 square meters of land in Toronto. The scope of the company’s operations includes land investment, acquisitions, development, community design, development, housing and construction. Their emphasis however is on financial investment. The company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.The company is proud to provide a progressive environment allowing employees to continue their education and grow.In addition the employee will have the opportunity to:
- Become business partners with professionals in the industry
- Learn how to empower and respect the culture
- Be able to be competitively compensated
- Receive shares
- Participate in the sustainable development, helping to prolong the future
- Lead on various tasks with special focus on preparing year end files and regular general ledger review to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial statements and other accounting reports.
- Manages and supervises all aspects of accounting matters throughout the Company’s multiple entities.
- Oversee the budgets of multiple projects and perform budget forecasting, as well as cash flow projections.
- Communicate with the business/management team, understand their financial administration needs, provide business analytics and reports as required.
- Maintain good relations with bank financing and debt ratios to support compliance, stability and future growth. • Work closely with other finance team members on all finance related matters.
- CPA and CA required. Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within Real Estate Development industry, must familiar with the finance and accounting of full development and construction cycle.
- Solid experience of accounting procedures, corporate tax regulations and external auditing.
- Analytical ability required in interpreting the reports and providing guidance to the management in support of decision making.
- QuickBooks required and experience with Jonas Premier as a bonus.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and pro-actively.
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and month/year end reporting.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin or Cantonese language skills required.