- Provide advice and a proposed approach to assisting clients' HR staff with the review and redevelopment of specific organizational policies on an as-needed basis.
- Review the market rate of pay for specified positions as needed .
- Provide review and refresher training for HR staff on the current job evaluation tool and process
- Offer general advisory services relating to Client's compensation program.
- Bachelors degree (Business, Human Resources)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ progressive experience in total rewards/compensation field
- Completion or progress toward CCP or CHRP designation preferable
- Experience with Health Care industry will be preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally or through written documents.
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to details to generate insights to help guide employee centric compensation decisions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience in spreadsheet analysis and data modelling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact effectively and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization; the ability to formulate and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders; and the ability to manage and respond to difficult situations promptly;
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require timely and sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
LinHR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under LinHR's Employment Accommodation Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.